On the 1-2 December, 2016 the 1st CMinaR project's partners meeting was organized. The meeting place was in coordinating institution (HdBA), Mannheim, Germany.
Brief agenda of the meeting:
- Welcome to the Mannheim meeting
- Programme outline (Thomas Jäger)
- Partners introductions (all partners)
- Modernising our counselling systems: spirit and objectives of the CMinaR project (Karl-Heinz P. Kohn)
- Our funding framework: A short introduction to Erasmus+ (Thomas Jäger)
- Intellectual outputs in depth and our work plan (Karl-Heinz P. Kohn, Thomas Jäger and partners)
- Evaluation and dissemination (Thomas Jäger, Karl-Heinz P. Kohn)
- Internal project management (Thomas Jäger)
- Financial administration, reporting and contractual issues (Thomas Jäger)
- Miscellaneous and end of meeting (Karl-Heinz P. Kohn)
During the 1st Partnership face-to-face meeting Project’s partners acknowledged with each other and got the information about involve dinstitutions, discussed about main rules in the project, rules of administration, communication and cooperation, evaluation and internal management, financial rules and financial reports, which were presented by coordinator of finances, as well it was reviewed Gantt diagram and agreed about deadlines. During the meeting different versions of the Project’s logo was presented and partners voted for the final one, also it was discussed about the development of the project website, dissemination plan, work-packages which are going to be developed within the project: O1 - Review of literature, media and resources. O2 - Needs analysis (leading partner country Germany). O2 aims at gathering information on the needs, requirements and preferences of the project’s main target groups – lecturers, students and career counsellors. O3 - Higher Education course. O4 - Course for counsellors from PES – adaptation of didactical framework . O5 - Media centre and online learning environment: complementary content, material and resources. O6 - Web portal for lecturers, students and career counsellors.
The Meeting run in collaborative and friendly atmosphere. Special thanks for the hosting partner HdBA and its team!